Up until now All-Clad's excellent heat conductivity has been a result of an aluminum core. Copper is actually a more efficient metal than aluminum in terms of effective heat conduction. All-Clad's Coppercore cookware bonds the two metals in a 5-ply construction to achieve culinary perfection. The copper core is exposed in an attractive band around each piece, adding warmth, color, and authenticity. Unlike pans with an abundance of exposed copper, these pieces clean easily and are lined with durable food-safe stainless steel. With pieces for frying, browning, simmering, and boiling, your kitchen will be well-equipped with the basics.
- Set includes 2-quart covered saucepan, 10-inch fry pan, 3-quart covered sauté pan, 8-quart stockpot with lid
- Stainless-steel interiors and exteriors with elegant copper cut away
- Pure copper core for quick, even heating on bottom and up sides of pans
- Aluminum layers bond the copper to stainless-steel exteriors and interiors
- Lifetime warranty against defects
- Made in the USA