Emile Henry has produced a simple bowl that will look great sitting on your dinning room table. these colorful, versatile bowls are also safe for use in the oven, microwave and freezer, plus put them in the dishwasher for easy clean-up. Emile Henry's exclusive Ceradon process produces a superior glaze that resists chips, scratches and crazing. They are oven safe to 500°F, making then ideal for French Onion Soup.
- Emile Henry's ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
- Emile Henry's Ceradon® is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use:
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot, keeps cold - use directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- 5.5" Diameter, 19 oz. capacity
- Made in France