Handcrafted by French artisans, Emile Henry dinnerware frames food beautifully and captures the essence and quality of French design. From the dishwasher to the dining table, these classic pieces are made of the finest bugundy clay and glazed by hand for a unique finish and a scratch-proof surface. Each plate contains all the properties of Emile Henry baking pieces so you can place your dishes in the oven to warm leftovers or keep your plate warm for serving. Solid, durable and lead-free, these plates retain heat to keep your foods warm, go directly from freezer to oven, and are chip, crack and scratch resistant. 11" Diameter.
- Emile Henry's ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
- Emile Henry's Ceradon® is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use:
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot, keeps cold - use directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- Made in France