Emile Henry calls these soup or pasta bowls, but they are so much more than that. These wide bowls can be heated in the oven or chilled in the refrigerator for pastas, soups, salads or desserts. Solid, durable and lead-free, these bowls retain heat to keep your foods warm for dinner, go directly from freezer to oven, and are chip, crack and scratch resistant. 9" diameter.
- Emile Henry's ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
- Emile Henry's Ceradon® is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use:
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot, keeps cold - use directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- Made in France