Braising or searing meats before making a stew in the same pot keeps kitchen messes to a minimum. Thankfully, the 7 1/4 qt. round French oven is up to the task. The spacious interior accomodates larger ingredients and holds enough servings for a crowd. And cleaning is quick, with an interior enamel that easily releases burnt-on ingredients. This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations for comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available