The Mauviel copper zabaglione pan is a traditional pan for zabaglione, a light custard dessert. The pan is made of copper, perfect for cooking egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine over gentle heat. The copper interior allows yolks to thicken perfectly.
- 1.8-quart pan designed especially for making zabaglione
- Attractive copper material cooks egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine over gentle heat
- Copper interior allows yolks or whites to thicken perfectly
- Durable bronze handle with copper rivets and hanging hole
- Hand washing recommended
- limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France