The power of two! The M'héritage line of Mauviel Cookware is a marriage of two powerful and traditional materials, copper and stainless steel. This combination of metals energizes the pleasure of cooking. 1.5mm copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control while the non-reactive stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. Handles are made of stainless steel to keep cool.
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pan has 1.5mm of copper permanently bonded to stainless steel cooking surface. Handles are stay cool stainless.
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects
- Made in France.