Located in the Bavaria region of Germany, family- owned Rösle has been steadily creating the best tools and utensils in the world since 1888. Each Rösle product joins design and function in perfect harmony. 18/10 Stainless steel is used in production providing a professional utensil that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but hygienic, neutral to flavors and odors, easy to clean and environmentally friendly. During the development phase - which lasts from 1 to 2 years on average - each product goes through a trial period where it is critically evaluated by cooking schools and professional chefs. During production, Rösle utensils go through an elaborate manufacturing processes and only leave the premises after passing strict quality control. Professional and home chefs alike sing the praise of this integrated collection, widely recognized as the best on the market. With German design and unrivaled material, Rösle continues to receive prestigious design prizes and a growing list of awards. The Rösle Locking Tongs with their patented coupling mechanism can be "locked" and "unlocked" using just one hand, almost like magic. Safe and comfortable handling is assured through the ergonomic design of the Locking Tongs.
- Tong open and close by squeezing with one hand.
- Sensitive enough to pick up a raisin or a pea.
- Upper and lower teeth remain in close contact for extra strong grip of food.
- Perfect spring tension decreases amount of effort for opening and closing.
- Edges are beautifully finished so there are no sharp edges to cause discomfort or pinching.
- Lifetime warranty